Reflecting on 2017
Recently, as I was reflecting on God’s faithfulness during a walk by Lake Minneola, it occurred to me in a fresh way that God has done two great miracles this year: He has established our family in Florida, and He has established Ten Million for Christ as a ministry. These are two huge steps forward in our first year of ministry, and they would not have been possible without your partnership—thank you! The next miracle will be to establish Ten Million for Christ in Ro-mania. Read on to learn how we plan to do this in 2018!
Accomplishments for 2017
1. Formed our board of directors, developed our vision, and raised the prayer and financial support to launch Ten Million for Christ in early March.
2. Moved our family to Clermont, Florida, in late March and enrolled Jasmin, Michelle, Aryel, and Chandler in their new schools.
3. Completed YWAM’s DTS training (Gabriela and I) from early April through mid June.
4. Served in Romania for five weeks this summer as a family. In Constanta, we worked in a gypsy neighbor-hood and encouraged a youth group. In Baru, we befriended 11 children and youth who live at House of Joy and pointed them to Christ in every way we could.
5. Highlights this fall include finding a church to call home, persevering with new schools, cultivating our relationship with YWAM, attending the Jesus17 event in Orlando, and deepening the foundations of Ten Million for Christ through two trips to Lancaster.
Goals for 2018
Lead People to Faith in Christ – Our greatest goal in 2018 and every year will be to keep pointing people to Christ and leading them into the new birth experience.
Build Momentum in Romania – Including our family’s summer outreach, I’m planning to travel to Romania 4 to 5 times to grow relationships, broaden our network, and discern our first ministry locations.
Begin Consulting Work in Florida – This will provide the springboard needed to begin recruiting, training, and placing coaches, consultants, and chaplains in Romania.
Register as a Non-Profit with the IRS – Ten Million for Christ currently functions under Harvest Field Ministries’ umbrella, but we hope to have our 501c3 application submitted in the fall of 2018.
2018 Financial Goal
Thank you for standing with us in 2017 and establishing Ten Million for Christ and our family in Florida. As we plan for next year, will you help us lay a great foundation for 2018 by maintaining or increasing your financial partnership? Our projected budget to achieve our ministry goals and to support our family will be approximately $198,000. If possible, it would be great to hear from you before Christmas so we can end this year with a good idea of our renewed commitments for 2018.
Now to Him who is able to establish you by my gospel . . .
so that all nations might believe and obey him . . . Amen. (Romans 16:25, 27)
God’s richest blessings to you this Christmas season!